Panels

09 May, 2010

[RSMV] Cry For Help - Shinedown



Personally, I loved how this video turned out. It was my first time hosting a MEP with people and it was great fun, this will definitely not be my last time *hints*. I learnt a lot of tips and tricks from other people in video-making and rendering, and we helped each other out in making the most out of our parts. Even though we met some difficulties (such as uploading to the wrong site, not meeting deadlines, forgetting to add a icon on their video, accidentally deleting all my clips), we forgave each other and just helped each other overcome these major obstacles. I really liked doing this, and I hope hope you guys enjoy the video as much as we did creating it.



Sharing is Caring
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati
blog comments powered by Disqus